I'm a front-end developer trying to learn Java (total n00b) and working on a
wicket application at work.  The whole process feels very slow primarily
because I have to recompile and restart JBoss every time I make a change.
So I'm wondering what the best way is to avoid having to do this when
editing .java/.js/.css/.html files during development? I'd like to just make
changes and then refresh the browser to test -- is this possible?

I've seen in the FAQ that you can change the application settings to
auto-reload markup .html files -- where would I insert this setting
(remember I'm a total n00b).

As to .css/.js/.java files -- do I need jRebel or something like that to get
these files to reload automatically?

Thanks for helping out a super-beginner :)