Hello,

There was discussion on d...@wicket.apache.org about migrating away from self hosted developer tools (jira, wiki and maven repository) for wicketstuff.org.

Because I wanted SNAPSHOTS of wicketstuff to be generating and Teamcity keeps getting banned by sourceforge I've done the setup to let us deploy wicketstuff-core onto the sonatype.org infrastructure.

I've setup a Hudson build server that is polling SVN every 15 minutes and building and its been building the 1.4.7-SNAPSHOT version since Friday May 14. Download snapshot and release artifacts from group http://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public Download snapshot, release and staged artifacts from staging group http://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/staging
You can access the snapshots, releases and stanged releases from this url:
http://oss.sonatype.org/content/groups/public/org/wicketstuff

Snapshot repository definition is:

<repositories>
 <repository>
     <id>nexus-snapshots</id>
      <name>Sonatype Nexus Snapshots</name>
       <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots</url>
 </repository>
</repositories>

One of the nice features of the sonatype maven repository is the ability to stage releases and I am in the process right now of preparing a 1.4.7 release of the wicketstuff-core project. This has bumped the trunk version to 1.4.8-SNAPSHOT. Once approved and promoted the release will be available through the central maven repository

Regards,

Mike