Dear All,
I would like to create some binary files, zip them and start download in one
step.
I started with the functionality to create files depending on form input:

        form.add(new Button("button1", new Model("Download")) {
            @Override
            public void onSubmit() {
                new MyFileCreatror().createBinaryFile("myfile.bin")
            }
        });

Tomcat log:
May 28, 2010 10:50:08 AM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
WARNING: Couldn't create user preferences directory. User preferences are
unusable.
May 28, 2010 10:50:08 AM java.util.prefs.FileSystemPreferences$2 run
WARNING: java.io.IOException: No such file or directory

How do I define a place where files to be created?
Is there another approach to create and zip files?

Any help would be highly appreciated,
Alex