Hi Guys

I wanted to try out the now working wicket injector holder for my
webapp. But I keep getting:
"java.lang.IllegalStateException: EntityManager is closed
     at
org.hibernate.ejb.EntityManagerImpl.getSession(EntityManagerImpl.java:66)
     at
org.hibernate.ejb.AbstractEntityManagerImpl.createQuery(AbstractEntityManagerImpl.java:93)"

I've traced it so far that it's not an issue with page creation or
page reloads. But seems to be when my detachablemodels or
datasources(inmethod) are being loaded. It's like the entity manager
gets closed after a request and never opened again.

I followed this guide:
http://www.atomicgamer.com/dev/2009/10/wicket-guice-2-0-warp-persist-2-0/

web.xml looks like this:

        <filter>
                <filter-name>warpPersistFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>com.wideplay.warp.persist.PersistenceFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>warpPersistFilter</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>wicket.WicketWarp</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

And my warpmodule like this:

                Module warpModule = PersistenceService.usingJpa().across(
                                UnitOfWork.REQUEST).forAll(
                                Matchers.annotatedWith(Transactional.class),
Matchers.any())
                                .buildModule();

WicketApplication:
        @Override
        protected void init() {
                super.init();
                addComponentInstantiationListener(new
GuiceComponentInjector(this,
                                getGuiceInjector()));
        }
        protected Injector getGuiceInjector() {
                return Guice.createInjector(new Module());
        }

In advance thanks, and please ask if I forgot something. Otherwise I
have to roll back and ask a singleton for the dao each time and that
would be really undesirable.

-Nino