If you use our JIRA for tickets, please note the following couple of
reminders:

   - Do not clone an issue that was closed as "wont't fix", etc.  Just
   reopen and comment if you have a new use case that should be submitted.
    This way we keep all history together in the same issue.
   - Do NOT set the "fix version".  The developers will set that when they
   actually fix it.  If you set it, it may not show up on our radar, or may not
   get into the changelog.  You SHOULD set the "affects version", but NOT the
   "fix version".

--
Jeremy Thomerson
http://www.wickettraining.com