I just went to check 1.4.9 change list and I didn't see anything related to
  the way IOC works (at least from 1.4.8 which is what I'm using right now),
  or did I miss something in this thread or there in the release notes ? :)I
don't think it has changed: I tested again 1.4.3, 1.4.7 and 1.4.9, with
everytime the same result.

And sorry for badly expressing myself, but I'm using GuiceComponentInjector,
instanciation listener and the like. Anyway, I'll do a demo project tomorrow
morning so you could easily check that. Maybe I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first
time arg ;) ).
On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:43 PM, Martijn Dashorst <martijn.dasho...@gmail.com
  > wrote:

  > Then we could use a longer trace from the serialization exception...
  > Plus some code to go with it. The best way would be to create a
  > minimal setup using a quickstart exhibiting the problem.
  >
  > Martijnsure I'll. In fact I had to deal with a similar problem outside of
wicket recently and I "just" had to make the proxy implements serializable and
write down specific stuff there. I thought the matter would be quite the same
here. anyway, it seems more complex: I'll provide the demo tomorrow morning
(time to sleep now).

thanks again all for your help

best
joseph