Hello you all,

I'm quite new to wicket, but I've made a rather complex application using it.
It's a web-application that gives users the opportunity to start and view
deployment processes.
Each proces is represented on the main page by a row in a List(Model), and when
a row represents a busy process, there's a button to show the logoutput as it
grows.
This is what I want to do: when a "Show log-button" is clicked, a popup window
appears that shows the loglines and the progression, i.e. it autoscrolls when
new lines come from the underlying proces that is executed on the server.
Each process has a unique ID, and that's in fact all I have to pass to the
Popup Window, because I can create a Model there that provides for the loglines.
I don't want a BookMarkablePageLink, that's idiot. In another post I read
something like "use a plain Link and a Page with a constructor to pass your
object", but I can't figure that out. Or should I use a ModalWindow?
Please help!

Hans