Is anyone out there maintaining/using this library?

I am using it and I have a handful of modifications that I'd like to push
back into the source tree.  Should I prepare a patch and JIRA issue or shall
I pursue commit access for this library?

I would also like to get it hooked into the build process.  It seems like I
only need to add the wicketstuff-core reference to this pom and have the
wicketstuff-core pom updated to include this  module.  What else needs to be
done?  Are there specific requirements for a library to be part of the
wicketstuff-core build?