Hi Kent,

Thanks for the answer, but that looks like it requires Spring, I'm not using
Spring. I was hoping to use the test framework that is included in Wicket,
not go outside it.

Well, it doesn't require you to use Spring in your code. However, it is
indeed assumed that you're using a IoC framework (eg, Spring or Guice).
Why? Only when you do, is it possible to really unit test a page,
otherwise your page will be invoking the real business logic and
database access in the tests.

I come across this doing a demo of Wicket and it kind of broke the whole
spiel about "Look, you can do unittests of the GUI!!" thing.

That's exactly the point. If your tests are touching the database, then
they aren't really unit tests anymore.

--
Kent Tong
Borrow IT books for free at http://www2.cpttm.org.mo/cyberlab/mslib