Von: DerBernd [mailto:beha...@web.de]
Gesendet: Freitag, 4. Juni 2010 11:06
An: users@wicket.apache.org
Betreff: Re: drag and drop

Thank you for your help.
So I solved it by using repeaters "RepeatingView".
On DropEvent I add the droppedComponent to the repeating view and update the
page.
I also had to set wantOnDragStartNotification(false),
wantOnDragStopNotification(false), otherwise the dropped Component was not
found on page - don't know really why