I've been banging my head against the proverbial brick wall for the last
day. I have a fairly large web application which I've been modifying part

Essentially, part of the process generates dynamic web forms based on xml
configuration files. We noticed that on one of our servers when we deployed
the war file that the fields would not hold their values, and as soon as you
tabbed out, the entry would disappear. Taking the same war file and
deploying it to another server the form acts as expected.

This has been tried on both ie 7 and ie 8 with the same results.

Looking at the html on the browser, it is pretty simple. If I save the file
to the local machine and replace the relative links with absolute links I
can't reproduce the errors - although I do get javascript errors. Comparing
the html between the working server and the problematic server, the only
difference is wicket field references.

Comparing the javascript files and ccs files, they are identical. I'm
guessing it has something to do with the onblur in the html below - but why
would it exhibt a different behavior between the servers? I'm not sure why
we're using ajax there as the page doesn't have any ajax / callback features
to it as far as I know.

Is there some other tomcat setting that could be effecting this? Somewhere
else I should look?


<html xmlns='http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml' lang='en'>

  <head><link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css"

<link type='image/x-icon'  rel='icon'
<view-source:http://coned-avl:8080/nrg/favicon_oru.ico>' />

<link type='image/x-icon'  rel='shortcut icon'
<view-source:http://coned-avl:8080/nrg/favicon_oru.ico>' />

<script type="text/javascript"

<script type="text/javascript"

</head><body topmargin='0'>

    <span class='pageTitle'>Single Analysis</span>

    <a href="../../../../startup


    <br />

    <h1 class='reportMenu'>Analysis</h1>
    <h1 class='reportDescription'>Single pass analysis.</h1>


    <form id="queryForm7" method="post"
style="display:none"><input type="hidden" name="queryForm7_hf_0"
id="queryForm7_hf_0" /></div>

            <span class="label">Circuit</span>


            <input type="text" value="" name="circuitField"
id="circuitField8" onblur="var
wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('circuitField8')),null,null, function()
{return Wicket.$('circuitField8') != null;}.bind(this));"/>

            <span class="label">Segment</span>


            <input type="text" value="" name="segmentField"
id="segmentField9" onblur="var
wicketSerialize(Wicket.$('segmentField9')),null,null, function()
{return Wicket.$('segmentField9') != null;}.bind(this));"/>

          <td>    </td>

          <td align='right'>
            <input type='submit' name='submit' value='Execute Query' />



Reply via email to