>
> Essentially, part of the process generates dynamic web forms based on xml
> configuration files. We noticed that on one of our servers when we deployed
> the war file that the fields would not hold their values, and as soon as you
> tabbed out, the entry would disappear. Taking the same war file and
> deploying it to another server the form acts as expected.
>

If it works on one server, but not the other, and they are configured
the same (meaning same appserver/tomcat version, same jvm, same
user/group/perms, etc.), the first thing I do is "clean" the appserver
and do a fresh deploy.

For example, say you are deploying to /var/lib/tomcat/webapps/, I
would shutdown both tomcats, remove the exploded directories (e.g.
myapp.war => myapp/ ) and re-deploy the war files to each server.  I
would also clean out tomcat's temp directory (e.g.
/var/cache/tomcat5/temp), then restart them both.

 -gnul

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscr...@wicket.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-h...@wicket.apache.org

Reply via email to