Hello,
I am trying to build a drag and drop component, which display three different
list and the user should be able to move the listeitems between the different
lists.
I have the lists and I'm able to move the items to other lists where they also
be displayed. My problem is when I drop a listitem into a list the item is
'cloned' -> after drop the item is in the list and also in the place where I
have dropped it. So this is my first problem and the second is, that an item
which was dropped onto a list, can't be moved at all, although all three lists
are instances of the same class. Perhaps somebody has a clue what I'm doing
wrong.

Thanks