The first set of code I wanted to push back was just some housekeeping
stuff.  Use slf4j, reference wicketstuff-core, minor html changes.

After that, I will look at anything that I did in my own code to customize
it and see if i can push any of that back.

What kind of changes did you have in mind for the project?