Hello,

In my application I have the following:
mountBookmarkablePage("/insecure.html", InsecurePage.class);
mountBookmarkablePage("/secure.html", SecurePage.class);
MetaDataRoleAuthorizationStrategy.authorize(SecurePage.class, Roles.USER);

I have a reusable component (homemade) that generates the navigation for the
site from a database. In the database the 'secure.html' - url is specified,
but when making the link in the navigation, I need to check if the user has
right to the page.

Now my question: Is it possible that I get the rights for my SecurePage,
when only having the 'secure.html' to start from? I tried to look into the
wicket-code, but somewhere between BookmarkablePageRequestTarget and
RequestCycle I got lost...
Hope someone can help me! Thanks for any help ! Marieke Vandamme