Hello Ernesto

I understood now. I single AbstractAjaxTimerBehavior on "timerContext"
component and onTimer I will iterate  through all visible components from
TabbedPanel that implements ITimerListener. One problem is that
DashboardsTab (for example) contains many auto refreshable widget panels
with various durations (panel1 at 5 seconds, panel2 at 15 seconds, etc).
What duration may I put in the single timer on "timerContext"? (the min
duration).
And I don't see the role of the hasChnaged() from ITimerListener in my case.
I want to do an auto refresh on some panels at some interval and in this
case hasChnaged() returns always true (or for example if I want to refresh
the component after 30 seconds and the unique timer has duration 10 seconds
I will ignore 2 calls?)

Thnaks,
decebal