Hello,
I've figured out how to use the jWicket Drag'n'Drop components and the result
is pretty nice.
I have four lists, one list is in the beginning filled with elements and the
user have so choose which element he wants in which list. It works, to drag the
elements on the three other lists and the element is being added to the list.
But my problem is that the lists have to be sortable by the user.
How can I get the position of the element when it is dropped? So I can
calculate whether it has been dropped above an element or under it. Or does
jWicket doesn't cover this functionality.

Thanks.

Sebastian