Hello,

I am working with a web designer who delivers a single HTML page which
should display a panel with arbitrary number of tabs. In the HTML the
tabbed panel consists of a <ul> list of links and the content of the
first tab. The content for the remaining tabs is loaded from the
database at runtime.

I know how to implement tabbing using tab swapping or TabbedPanel.
However, both of these approaches require a separate panel object and
markup for the tabs. Instead, I would like to be able to use the HTML
page I received from the designer unmodified.

Is there a way to create a WebMarkupContainerWithAssociatedMarkup
object which is mapped to a specific element on the page markup? If
so, can I implement tabbing by swapping such objects when tabs are
clicked?

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks