Hi,

The company I work at currently has two open permanent positions for
middleware/frontend developers in my team. A sound knowledge of Javascript, CSS
etc. is a must-have, and Wicket experience is a big plus as current and future
projects are developed with Wicket.

We are located in the southwest of Germany and it is necessary to work on-site.
If you are interested or know anyone who might be interested please feel free
to get in touch with me and I will tell you some more details.

By the way, I'm one of the developers you would work with, not an HR guy or
something ;-)

Cheers,

Michael