Hello.

I have a problem:

1.There are 3 forms on the Page: GroupsForm, UsersForm, DocumentsForm.
Each of them reflects a Dcorrespoding Domain object and supposed to have a
Model.

2.Functionality:
Selecting a Group in  GroupsForm should
force other 2 forms to show a list of corresponding objects –
Users and Documents for the selected Group.

3.So, the User Object has a Group object inside and Document object has a
Group as well.

4.For now, I am able to synchronize 2 forms  GroupsForm and  UsersForm.
The models for them look like:

        CompoundPropertyModel userModel = new
CompoundPropertyModel(getInitContactObject());

        groupModel = new PropertyModel(userModel, "group");

5.So, the  groupModel is derived from  userModel. This  synchronizes 2
models. But how can I  synchronize the 3d one?

6.It should be another way of chaining models, something like Composition.
I want to include (opposite from derive)  groupModel into other two:
userModel and documentModel.
Is it possible?

Thanks in advance.
Appreciate any help.