Martin.

Thanks for reply.

1. Yes, I think I do use "Hollywood principle". The children do not call
Parent.
So, I do not call Form method from the other Form (through Parent hierarchy)
2. I also do not have references to the Parent (Page, Panel) inside the
Form.
3. I try to synchronize forms through Models.

4. I just have no Idea how to create proper chained models using
composition. I mean - include one model into several others.

Sorry, if I misunderstood your reply about "Hollywood principle".

Thanks again.
Andrei.