Heh, I guess he don't mind the additions me and Charles have made then.

Only thing about my code are that my delete button are using a workaround to
be functional, otherwise i'd have to change Matejs core code so it supports
inheritance better..

Nice that his site are running brix, and also shows it..

regards Nino