I'm sure this has been answered before but I've a good bit searching the
list and can't seem to find it...

I need to add an option to a DropDownChoice that displays the word "Any" and
will be treated differently than the other options. I've hacked an
IChoiceRenderer to death and managed to get the option to display but
obviously when the form is submitted and Wicket tries to update the model
things fall apart. I'm clearly doing things wrong at a very basic level

This doesn't seem like isn't an unusual use case so I assume I'm probably
missing something obvious, but I could sure use some help seeing it.