Dear All,

With a little bit of effort on my side, and the help of a couple of
tutorials out there,  I have managed to deploy a little demo
application on GAE [1]. Encouraged by this limited success I'm
considering using GAE for the deployment of a production quality
application... but over the last few months I have read some,
sometimes scary, posts on this list regarding Wicket on GAE... e.g.
[2]. I would greatly appreciate if someone can point out examples of
production quality Wicket applications running on GAE... Moreover, I
would even be more grateful if some of you can comment on the issues
you faced and so on.

Best,

Ernesto

1-http://wiquery-plugins-demo.appspot.com/demo/