HI Pedro
Thanks for taking the time. I really appreaciate this community and love it.

What Jeremy mentioned provided the solution where in the we let wicket use
the hierarchy to use the model class that contains other beans and
introspect the property expression and set/get values. That way the panel is
not holding on to the beans.

I see your point to and i will try that as well. You have also provided a
solution on the same basis ie have private members in a panel. Thanks again.
I will get back to you on this.

Thanks a lot
Niv