Hello all,

I have the problem with new page version creating from the older version of
the same page.

So, there is a page with id==x. Versions 0, 1 and 2 are sequentially
created.
After (being on the page with version==2) browser back button is pressed (go
to the version 1) and is tried to perform some action which leads to
creating of a new version of the page. But it's not a case, e.g. the request
is handled but any changes on the page are ignored and the version stays 1.

The question are:
Is it correct behaviour of the framework, and if it's,
Where can I configure it so that new version 2 of the page would be created
and replace the old v.2 in a PageMap.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards, Vladyslav Oleniuk