On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 12:38 PM, Martin Makundi
<martin.maku...@koodaripalvelut.com> wrote:
> Yes!
>
> Igor's solution sounds very generic... could it be a
> swith/setting/option in the framework that can simply be "turned on"?

I'm sure it could, very easily.  But it'd have to be added to one of
the settings objects (PageSettings, perhaps).  What would the property
be called "automaticAjaxFeedback"?  I wouldn't mind putting together
the patch if we can agree on the naming of the setting and where it
would go (and of course if this sort of thing belongs in "core" or
not).  Perhaps we just create a listener implementation and let folks
add it to the AjaxRequestTarget manually if they want?