> Back to the original question, when you say "all changes to the form
> are lost" - do you mean that the form rerenders with absolutely no values
> filled out?  Only the fields that failed conversion or validation should be
> blank.

See, that throws me off, too.  Yes, the supposedly valid fields are not
being preserved after submit and fail validation.  I would have thought that
they should have been preserved, LDM be damned, but they aren't, so that was
my theory as to what was causing this.

So if that's not causing it, what could be causing such a thing?  I'd
including source code here, but I'm not even sure what part is causing the
problem, so that would be a lot of code.  Any ideas?