Laurentiu Trica,I would highly recommend that you get wicket in action book.
Wicket has very many cool features. URL mapping is just one of them. To
avoid making obvious mistakes, its a good idea to have a big picture of the
entire framework. This will help you make informed design decisions rather
than doing something one way and then you discover that there is a cool
feature that makes it easier to do the same thing. The book will give you a
clear overview of all the things you need to know in advance.

Regards.
Josh