I saw the replies and the markmail link, thanks guys...

mzem...@osc.state.ny.us
07/26/2010 01:51 PM
Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

users@wicket.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Passing raw value to html

Let me know if you find a solution for this...

Sam Barrow <s...@sambarrow.com>
07/26/2010 11:43 AM
Please respond to
users@wicket.apache.org

users@wicket.apache.org
cc

Subject
Passing raw value to html

Is there a way to pass a raw value to be displayed in a wicket markup
file? I'm trying to create a google analytics panel that takes an id
string and puts it directly in the markup with no tag.

<script type="text/javascript">
var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', ${MY_RAW_VALUE}]);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);
(function() {
  var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type =
'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
  ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' :
'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
  var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];
s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();
</script>

Notice: This communication, including any attachments, is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This
communication may contain information that is protected from disclosure
under State and/or Federal law. Please notify the sender immediately if
you have received this communication in error and delete this email from
your system. If you are not the intended recipient, you are requested not
to disclose, copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on the
contents of this information.