Hello,
i 'm trying to write unit tests with WicketTester (wicket-test).

I have a little problem : i'm trying to access to components into a
tabbedpanel.

My page looks like this :

        <h2></h2>

In this page, i have several tabs. In the first tab, i have a form. I would
like to access to this form from my test.

The first tab looks like this :

  <wicket:panel>
  <form wicket:id="form">
  blabla
  </form>
  </wicket:panel>

I've tried to write a test like :

tester.startPage(new MyPage());
tester.assertRenderedPage(MyPage.class);
FormTester formTester = tester.newFormTester("tabbedPanel:form");

No surprise, I get an error, " 'tabbedPanel:form' does not exists for page
MyPage "

Do you know how i could make this kind of test?

Thanks, regards

Loic