WiQuery integrates JQuery with Wicket. It is a very responsive community as
well. The other one that integrates Wicket is JWicket  but I have not used
it.
I have used Wiquery but if you wanted I guess you can use Jquery  customise
it for your project. As such Wiquery provides out of the box integration
with Wicket.

Cheers