Hi,

In the body of an HTML, I have something like this:

    Embedded content to be added

I have created a label to be able to modify the content of 'class' as
following:

public class MyDivLabel extends Label {
    protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag) {
        super.onComponentTag(tag);
        tag.put("class", "The class value I want to set");

In the web page, I add the labels as following:

add(new MyDivLabel("MyDiv","xxx"));
add(new Label("MyEmbedded","My embedded text"));

a) Is it ok to embed Labels like I do?
b) How can I make sure the embedded span will not be replaced by "xxx"?

Thanks !!!