Hi All

I would like to know an elegant solution to deal with the following issue.

For CRUD operations this is the approach I have taken.

List of Components
1.ContainerPanel
2.SearchPanel
3.SearchResultsPanel
4.DetailsPanel and this contains a child component that has a
MultiSelectControl

The ContainerPanel adds the SearchPanel. The SearchPanel, adds
SearchResultsPanel and DetailsPanel.

So when I first load/render the ContainerPanel, I hide the
SearchResultsPanel and DetailsPanel.
When some search is done then I make the SearchResultsPanel visible.

OnClick event of an item of the SearchResultsPanel , I unhide and update the
Model of the Details panel. Now,for some reason it does not seem to refresh
the child component in DetailsPanel(.ie. MultiSelectControl)

So on every OnClick, I want the Details panel to refresh the content of the
nested component in Details Panel. At the moment, I can't see a way to do
this, other than removing the nested component and re-creating it.  I am
sure its not the right way to do it.

Has anyone had a similar scenario before? I would like to use a cleaner way
to approach this.

Also is this approach for CRUD acceptable as in using the container
approach?
Thanks again,