Hi,

Have you checked that rendered values in your components are
model-driven? If so then I think it should work. I sometimes set
values in the constructor with brute force when I do not expect any
changes. This is not what you want in this case.

I found it most helpful to exclusively use LoadableDetachableModel,
remove the Serializable interface from my model objects and let
SerializableChecker sort out some model problems for me. I went so far
as to use a LDM in my WebSession. After some time I had sufficient
practice with models that things started to become really easy.

Regards,

Bernard