I receive this exception also on method Application.get();
It happens on Tomcat after a redeploy. When I remove the "work" directory of
Tomcat, and do a restart, the error is gone.

2010/8/2 Sam Grönblom [via Apache Wicket] <
ml-node+2309949-1951419770-232...@n4.nabble.com<ml-node%2b2309949-1951419770-232...@n4.nabble.com>