Yes it manages inventory, order processing, payment gateways, users etc... So all of that is done with a nice admin interface already to go. I'm just looking at building some front end component that use it's api for actual store front. Their own default storefront is JSP based and they have an example of another one which I think was flash.

Got the rough outline of a category tree, product list, cart and search box done today to see how hard it was going to be and seems quite workable.

Per Lundholm wrote:
When you wrote "shopping cart", I assumed it was only the widget which
presents what the customer bought and some mechanism for keeping that
in the session. KonaKart seems to be a lot more than that.

/Per

On Tue, Aug 3, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Steve Coughlan