Hello list,

I'm currently working on a page which contains a ListView of several
items from a database. Naturally, the hierarchy of the DOM is
form.1.item, form.2.item, and so on. I'd also like to use .properties,
so I can use il8n and have customized messages.

The question is, how can I make use of a .properties file for this page
without having to manually put in each element (e.g.
"form.1.item=${input} is not valid", "form.2.item=${input} is not
valid")? Depending on the length of the list, this would be an insane
amount of properties. Up to now, I tried * as a wildcard, but no success.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Michael