Hi

I did read the link and from which i went about modifying the Model. I have
limited usage of generics in the code. Would be great to utilise it the way
it is supposed to be.
I am using 1.4.x version of wicket.

Did u want me to send you the code to your email id if the attachment are
not good?

Thanks
Niv