Hey

I use this auto-complete field as a searcher to fill my list view
I used the same class but I have a little problem with it ... I don't
understand where to call method findChoice() so I added behavior to this
search field like this:

this.autocompleteSearchField.add(
                        new AjaxFormComponentUpdatingBehavior("onchange") {

                                private static final long
serialVersionUID        = 1L;

                                @Override
                                protected void onUpdate(AjaxRequestTarget
theTarget) {

                                        Object obj      =
autocompleteSearchField.findChoice();
                                        if(obj == null) {
                                                LOG.warn("Object is null!");
                                        }
                                        if( !(obj instanceof Bean) ){
                                                LOG.warn("Object is not
subclass of a Bean! [{}]", obj.getClass());
                                                return;
                                        }
                                        T bean = (T)obj;
                                        if(selections.contains(bean)) return;

                                        selections.add(bean);
                                        theTarget.addComponent(listWrapper);

                );

legend:
- Bean is my data object
- listWrapper is a wrapper that ListView in wrapped in

mind this row:

Object obj      = autocompleteSearchField.findChoice();

how do you do it ?

Kind regards

Armando