To elaborate a bit - I'm talking about "one off" situations and also re-usable
solutions, such as the aforementioned "to upper" and "to lower" cases.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Iain Reddick" <iain.redd...@beatsystems.com>
To: users@wicket.apache.org
Sent: Wednesday, 4 August, 2010 9:19:46 PM
Subject: Model object string manipulation

What's the cleanest way of doing string manipulation with a component
that uses a String as a model (e.g. a Label). I'm thinking of mutations
such as to uppercase and to lowercase, etc.

An obvious place is to do it in the model, but I'm interested to hear
what other developer's approaches are. Is there a nicer way of doing
this - via a behaviour for instance?