Hi

I got an issue with making a panel visible via Ajax. I had a look at the
following link to refer and I seemed to have done all that was mentioned out
there.

http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Panel-setVisible-in-Ajax-call-td1861998.html#a1861998

When i first create the panel, I set it like this

searchResults.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
searchResults.setVisible(false);

Then when user clicked the Ajax button/link

I compute the resultList that must be updated on the searchResults and then
do the following:

onSearch(AjaxRequestTarget target){
  searchResults = new SearchResults("id",list); //-> Not sure if this is the
correct way to refresh a ListView...
  searchResults.setOutputMarkupPlaceholderTag(true);
  searchResults.setVisible(true); // -> Setting it to true
  target.addComponent(searchResults);
}

There is no exception being thrown. On the Ajax debug window I get the
following.I don't see the markup being refreshed.

INFO: focus removed from
INFO: focus set on test11
INFO:
INFO: Initiating Ajax GET request on
?wicket:interface=:4:searchPanel:searchForm:test::IBehaviorListener:0:&random=0.6959895812032867
INFO: Invoking pre-call handler(s)...
INFO: focus removed from test11
INFO: Received ajax response (69 characters)
INFO:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><ajax-response></ajax-response>
INFO: Response parsed. Now invoking steps...
INFO: Response processed successfully.
INFO: Invoking post-call handler(s)...
INFO: refocus last focused component not needed/allowed
INFO: focus set on test11
INFO: focus removed from test11

Any thoughts?

Thank