Hi,

I use panel replacement on setVersioned(false) pages in combination
with HybridUrlCodingStrategy and the default
IRequestCycleSettings.REDIRECT_TO_BUFFER so that users stay on the
same page and cannot see previos versions when pressing the back
button. That is because all "pages" have the same URL.

With the first request the servlet container
doesn't know you have cookie support. So it will append the
jsessionid to the URL.

After that with the second request it sees the cookie coming in and
then it doesn't append the jsessionid anymore.

This is then creating two pages in browser history one with jsessionid
and one without it which is causing me a headache:

If on subsequent requests, the user presses the back button and
re-submits, then the submit hits the only last version of the
non-versioned page which lacks the (replaced) form to submit to and
the page crashes.

Any ideas would be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Bernard