I tried to use AjaxPagingNavigator in a simple page in Eclipse Helio with WTP
(configured tomcat6). When debug, it just gives out a raw API page of
ExceptionErrorPage  with mismatched close tag error that reference the API
page.

Couple of other pages in the same app are working fine.

I then tried to just copy pasted the original Wicket Example PageablesPage
into my WebApplication, same thing. I commented out the AjaxPagingNavigator
object, everything works fine.

I step through the entire page, all components on PageablesPage are fine.
The first Exception thrown is at Component class render :

[code]
org.apache.wicket.markup.MarkupException: Tag '<DT>' (line 103, column 1)
has a mismatched close tag at '</DL>' (line 104, column 1)
[markup =
jar:file:/H:/DOCUMENTS/workspace/.metadata/.plugins/org.eclipse.wst.server.core/tmp0/wtpwebapps/hfweb/WEB-INF/lib/wicket-1.4.10-javadoc.jar!/org/apache/wicket/ajax/markup/html/navigation/paging/AjaxPagingNavigator.ht

[/code]

Which is already referring to the AjaxPagingNavigator API page (I have the
wicket Javadoc package from Maven in the env.)

I cannot even see the error even when I'm stepping through the whole thing
line by line. The only error comes out is from API page markup error when
its trying to render.

Would really appreciate it if anyone can help.