Hi Niv,

    I'm not sure if I just get your domain model right, the closest I think
you can get is something like this:

http://jweekend.com/wicketwebbeans-examples-1.1/WebBeans/?wicket:interface=:0:2:::

    Where you can have a list (a table) of "fields", each with a name, a
datatype and a value. But all values in each column will be represented with
one single type of input field.
    Perhaps you can attempt to create a custom field for the "value"
property, that renders a different input for each datatype, but I'm not sure
if this can be done at all.
    One problem is, how to re-render the input if the "datatype" changes ?
Don't think WWB allows that easily.

Cheers,

Daniel