Hi,I have my markups in another folder and am mounting static pages via a
generic template (so I don't have to use a new class for every static page).
The Static pages are in a Common template, that uses a common menu to
navigate and uses <wicket:link> to get the correct link from Wicket.

Works great; except I see the following in the log, which concerns me. I'd
like to suppress the cause of the log:

WARN  - AutoLinkResolver           - Did not find corresponding java class:
com.mysite.site.pages.templates.static_page_name

Code:
======
 In my extension of "WebApplication.init()" I have:

mount(new MixedParamUrlCodingStrategy(
                                "/static", GenericStaticPage.class, new
String[]{"pageId"} ));

I also have getResourceSettings().setResourceStreamLocator with the
following:
(to direct the location to the markup files: standard stuff)

        public ResourceStreamLocator getFileResourceStreamLocator(final
ServletContext sc) {
        final IResourceStreamLocator defaultLocator =
super.getResourceSettings().getResourceStreamLocator();
        return new ResourceStreamLocator(){
                @Override
            public IResourceStream locate(final Class<?> clazz, final String
path) {
                        String derivedPath = "/html" +
path.replaceFirst("com/mysite/site/pages", ""); //TODO: Cleanup!

                try {
                    URL url = sc.getResource(derivedPath);
                    if (url != null) {
                        log.debug("[getFileResourceStreamLocator.locate]
derivedPath = " + derivedPath);
                        return new UrlResourceStream(url);
                    }
                } catch(MalformedURLException e) { }

                log.debug("[getFileResourceStreamLocator.locate] default
path = " + path);
                return defaultLocator.locate(clazz, path); //Use default
locator
            }
        };