Get started with Wicket (again) and banging my head on Eclipse and Tomcat.
What is a typical way to setup a project (in Eclipse) so that it is easy to
test and develop (locally) in Tomcat?

Here is what I've been trying.  Install Eclipse with Tomcat integration.
Works fine.  I can build an Eclipse Dynamic Web App.  Can write servlets and
JSPs, and debugging and developing is easy via Eclipse's Run As Server
command.

Ideally, I'd like to manually setup an Eclipse project to work with Wicket.
But, I don't know how to get the project structure right and have the class
and HTML files copied into the resultant WAR.  So, I use Maven to create a
new web app:

mvn archetype:create -DgroupId=com.mycompany.app -DartifactId=my-webapp
-DarchetypeArtifactId=maven-archetype-webapp

and then generate Eclipse project files

mvn eclipse:eclipse

Then I import the project into Eclipse.  Problem is that the project appears
to be a Java project and not a webapp.  There is no Run As Server command.

Head hurts from the banging.  What am I doing wrong?

Mike