Hi!

Let's say I have a page with 2 panels. CalendarPanel shows a simple calendar, FormPanel a basic form. Whenever the user clicks on a date in the calendar, the textfield of the form should show the selected date.

What is the best practice for this kind of interaction?
Right now we hold a reference to the FormPanel in CalendarPanel and attach our custom CalendarAjaxBehavior to it. Whenever the CalendarAjaxBehavior gets a request / click, it updates the FormPanel's model directly.

I don't really know if this is some ugly hack or if there is a better way of different panels to update / communicate with each other - other than holding references to one another...

Cheers,
Patrick