Hi Johan,

try adding a class attribute on your outer tr (e.g. class="dragging") and configure the drag source accordingly:

  new DragSource(...).drag("tr.dragging")

Sven

On 09/09/2010 04:05 PM, Johan Haleby wrote:
Hi,

I'm using WicketDND to allow for drag and drop in my application. How ever I
have problems when trying to drag a tr that contains another table (i.e. I
want to drag a component whose html contains a table). I believe the reason
to be that the inner table is located on top of the tr (it fills the entire
tr) and thus the dragable source is hidden underneath. Is it possible to get
around this somehow? Perhaps using some css hacking if needed?

/Johan