I am calling a meeting for all wiQuery [1] committers, hopefully next
week when more of the founders are available, where will will discuss
various issues re moving to the latest jQuery & jQuery UI releases, as
well as Wicket 1.5 beyond that.
We'll post back as soon as this is all decided.

While I'm here ... I really like the direction 1.5 is going in. Thanks
for the excellent work you are putting into this.
Is the AJAX engine Matej was working on (YUI and possibly a jQuert
rewrite) on the back-burner now until someone picks that up again?

Regards - Cemal
jWeekend
Training, Consulting, Development
http://jWeekend.com